Thursday, July 17, 2014

Happy PI Day everyone!!!

,
Official PI Day Site

Wow, Id thought it would never get here!!! I learned about this festive day about 10 months ago and have looked forward to it ever since!! In America (where we look for any reason to party!!), the dating system has today as 3/14/2008. So, since 1988, every March the 14th, we have (Im not so sure what I mean by WE) celebrated PI Day. It is a day set aside to remember and appreciate all things PI, all things math, and all things, well, nerdy!! Why not? I for one am a man that is proud of his geekdom, proud of that fact that I can say some things in Klingon, and that I know PI to (3.14159265) eight digits!!! Put that on your resume!!

I have also convinced my boss to pie Pizza PIs for everyone in the office today in celebration!! Thanks Strickland, you rock!! (Do you think he reads my blog?)

So, have fun with it out there, and eat some PI for me!!!

p.s. the number PI is derived from the ratio of the diameter of a circle to its circumference.

Happy CADDING.

other sites celebrating PI day:
It is alive in the Lab
Mistress of Dorkness
Official PI Day Site
PI Clothes

0 comments to “Happy PI Day everyone!!!”

Post a Comment

 

Computer Info Copyright © 2016 -- Powered by Blogger