Sunday, July 24, 2016

MVP Out of Curiosity

,
Over the past couple of months I have started getting curious about what it takes to get a Microsoft MVP award.  As I have begun doing research, I keep seeing more and links, posts, and, articles on the topic.  It does help that the 2012 MVP awards were just announced this week.  In my research I have found these links helpful:
  • MVP Program Thoughts for New Awardees
  • Recognition Compensation
  • How to become a Microsoft MVP, find a Microsoft MVP, nominate a Microsoft MVP, and more
  • How to Become a Microsoft MVP
  • How to become a Microsoft MVP – Most Valuable Professional?
  • How to Become a Microsoft MVP
  • How to Become an MVP or MCC

0 comments to “MVP Out of Curiosity”

Post a Comment

 

Computer Info Copyright © 2016 -- Powered by Blogger