Thursday, November 24, 2016

Book PowerShell and XML Open Call for Topics

,
Out of a need for better resources on XML and PowerShell I decided to write a book on the topic. So, if you have ever had questions about XML with regards to PowerShell, post comments regarding topics you would like to see explored. I will try to address any comments if I am capable of providing a meaningful answer, so, let me know of questions, thoughts, areas of interest, and, I will try to include a response in some form or other. Think of it as someone doing the research you dont have time to. I hope to be done with it in the next couple of weeks. If you are interested in reviewing, let me know. I would appreciate any feedback from folks and be glad to give folks shout outs.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Will

0 comments to “Book PowerShell and XML Open Call for Topics”

Post a Comment

 

Computer Info Copyright © 2016 -- Powered by Blogger