Tuesday, January 17, 2017

In praise of noise cancelling headphones

,

Ive just come back from a trip to Europe involving two 24 hour plus air flights from and back to New Zealand. I recently treated myself to a pair of Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones. I dont usually promote products on this blog but I have to say I cant praise these headphones highly enough. Bose came up with the idea for noise cancelling headphones and they are issued to pilots and as standard in business class on many airlines. I would recommend that if you fly often you must invest in a pair. I finished each 24 hour flight (yes New Zealand is a long way from the rest of the world) feeling much more relaxed because I never heard that constant engine roar. I just heard the movies, my music or near silence. I really believe I left each flight much more rested than previously. Highly recommended.

from The Universal Machine http://universal-machine.blogspot.com/

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

0 comments to “In praise of noise cancelling headphones”

Post a Comment

 

Computer Info Copyright © 2016 -- Powered by Blogger